Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO WINTER. You can:
- HAVE THE BEST JANUARY EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us.
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season.
- AND (plan to) go exclusively to the best restaurants and bars of 2014.
- Need some laughs? We’ve got all your comedy #ProPicks for the month.
- And if you’re looking for THE STAGE, get classy with the January Theatre Guide.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN.
Ready? Onto tonight.
- First off, WELCOME TO RESTAURANT WEEK. Here’s your handy guide to the best menus and #ProTips.
- You can hit up The Bombay Royale at The Kennedy Center where you’ll hear surf, disco, and funk.
- Head on over to Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse for $2 movies. Up today: “Thor: The Dark World,” “Captain Phillips,” and “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.”
- Get local with The Jauntee, A MARC Train Home, and Moonrise Funk at Jammin’ Java.
- Get a dose of culture with The Art League’s Solo Preview.
- + there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here.