Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO ALMOST WINTER. You can:
- Still get 11 days of INCREDIBLE GIFTS during the 12 Days of VIPERS Promotion. HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF GIFTS. Seriously.
- HAVE THE BEST DECEMBER EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN
Now for today:
- Did you know Jack Rose is throwing an Anchorman-themed scotch party tonight? NOW YOU KNOW. Dress as your favorite Channel 6 News Team member and get discounts on themed cocktails. You’ll look good. I mean, really good.
- Head to Arlington Cinema Drafthouse for $2 movies all night (we’re talking “Rush” and “The World’s End” so check that out).
- Speaking of pints, there’s a Story League contest tonight at Busboys and Poets. The theme: debauchery.
- You can still get festive over at Zoolights for free…
- Initiate a preemptive strike against holiday weight with donation-based yoga at Union Arts.
- BONUS HOT TIP: Vida Fitness is hosting an Ugly Christmas Sweater competition over social media. Get on it.
- + there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here