Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO ALMOST WINTER. You can:
- Still get 11 days of INCREDIBLE GIFTS during the 12 Days of VIPERS Promotion. HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF GIFTS. Seriously.
- HAVE THE BEST DECEMBER EVER, courtesy of some fun tips from us
- Go exclusively to non-douchey bars this season
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
- and, oh yeah, NEVER BE HUNGOVER EVER AGAIN
Now for tonight:
- The Hives at 9:30 Club, because THE HIVES.
- Bacon and Bourbon Festival at the Longview Gallery because BACON AND BOURBON.
- Stretch that stomach, and everything else, beforehand at Yoga In the Gallery.
- Pompeya plays tonight @ Black Cat. DANCE.
- Stop by the still-running RAW FILES | Worn Magazine exhibit at The Gallery at Vivid Solutions.
- Nerd out with well known and not-so-well known cuts from local DJS at Classic Materieal at Tap and Parlour.
- + all sorts of other stuff