Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER AWESOME THINGS:
- Read how the rest of your best November fun-times have been expertly mapped out in our new feature: Your Best Month.
- Watch something GREAT on TV tonight after checking out our fall TV line-up.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
- Up for some beer? (Who isn’t?) Check out Chris O’Brien’s, the author of Fermenting Revolution: How to Drink Beer and Save the World, seasonal beer and cheese tasting even at Sixth & I.
- Lady, which is made up of Nicole Wray and her band, will be preforming their self titled album, which is a perfect combination of soul, hip hop, and R&B, at the Howard Theater.
- Get your teenage angst on at The Folger Theater’s version of Romeo and Juliet.
- Skank yourself into a coma at the Reel Big Fish/Five Iron Frenzy show!
- Want to relive your teenage angst with music instead of theater? Taking Back Sunday has you covered.
- Feel like laughing? Check out the Big Hunts “Underground Comedy”.
- Go see punk rockers Broncho with Spirit Animal and Vikesh Kapoor at DC9!
- If you’re into “electro-r&b goth-pop” (???) then 9:30 Club has you covered. Head on over to see Polica, a collaboration between Channy Casselle and Ryan Olson, and Marijuana Deathsquads (best band name EVER) tonight.