Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
- Happy HALLOWEEN WEEK – all sorts of spooky festivities going on, so check out our ULTIMATE DC HALLOWEEN GUIDE HERE: food, drink, movies, plays, costume inspirations and more.
- Get your Halloween started right at Devil’s Night at the Wonderland Ballroom @ 9 pm. There will be comedy, there will be music, there will be frights, there will be blood and guts and all things ghoulish.
- The amazing Neko Case plays a sold-out show at the Lincoln Theatre.
- You can’t possibly go wrong with Hughesoluem: a John Hughes tribute party. No cover, games, DJ B.A. and the Boogie Down team AND prizes to the best John Hughes character costume. 9 p.m. @ Penn Social.
- Suited for Change’s Designer Closet Sale will give you first pick for some of their best available brands, from Yves Saint Laurent tops and Burberry coats to Stuart Weitzman shoes and Coach purses.
- Mike and Cody, a native duo @ DC9. Because they covered Britney Spears.
- Winesday: A Notworking Event is the perfect way to enjoy and learn about food, wine and spirits and forget about the rest of the world for a little while. Every Wednesday through November 20, 5-8 pm @ Aria Fresca.