Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
Tune into the beautifully sad solo act, Father John Misty at the 9:30 club with comic relief, Kate Berlant.
- John Legend (Made to Love Tour) at DAR constitution hall. John Legend appearance guaranteed.
- An After Party, possibly with John Legend, for eleven hours. Need I say more?
- Whip out your sax and head on over to HR-57 to jam with the district’s most talented OR byob and enjoy the show.
- Hugh Laurie at The Birchmere If you were lucky enough to get tickets, you’ll witness Hugh Laurie, the talented self taught musician.
- Tickets are still available for Of Montreal at U street Music Hall don’t miss them at one of the coziest venues around.
- then: stick around for some solid gold dancing with Ryan Hemsworth. Two great events, one venue-everyone wins.
- You know it’s been too long since you’ve serenaded a bunch of strangers with Whitney’s “I Will Always Love You”. Head over to Karaoke night at Flanagan’s Harp and Fiddle.
- Or take it easy this Wednesday evening and go see MOMBABYGOD at the DC Arts Center, an undercover look at activism, adolescence and abstinence in the pro-life movement.