Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
- The Tontons @ W Hotel: An awesome free shows with an amazing view of DC and bands you just saw at CMJ
- Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse’s $2 special continues tonight with screenings of “The Wolverine” and “The Lone Ranger.”
- Invoke some childhood nightmares if you’re into that, or just enjoy a magic show with Tino the Clown at the Kennedy Center.
- Enjoy some quality punk surf rock music FO’ FREE. Big Hush, Week of Wonders, Collasper @ The Paperhaus.
- $2 tacos and $4 margaritas on a rooftop! What could be better?