Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
- For you politically savvy people, Congresswoman and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be discussing her book “For the Next Generation” at the Jewish Literary Festival.
- Craving some saxophone? Gato Barbieri has you covered.
- Check out Andy Warhol’s “Silver Clouds” exhibit at Artisphere. So artsy.
- Celebrate DC Wine Week with a wine sampling at Ristorante i Ricchi. Besides wine, they’ll also be serving grilled sausages, chicken skewers, Tuscan salame, Italian cheeses, assorted crostini and flatbreads. Delicious.
- Get down with Islands at the Rock and Roll Hotel, but check out this awesome music video first.
- Chill with Noah and the Whale and Dawn Landes at 9:30 Club.
- Wanna hit up a play? Try Folger Theater’s “Romeo and Juliet” with award winning director Aaron Posner.
- Head to the Black Cat to see the psychedelic Starlight Girls and Easter Island play!
- Jam with Blockhead and Little People at U Street Music Hall.
- The theme for weeks Story League Contest at Busboys and Poets is “Nightmares”. Be prepared to get spooky.
- + there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here