Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings.
Now for tonight:
- HAPPY SHUT DOWN DAY-here is our handy list of HAPPY HOUR AND OTHER SPECIALS to go along with this government condition.
- Do you like to laugh? Do you like to laugh FOR FREE? Do you like to laugh for free with CHEAP DRINKS? Check out Comedy on the Corner at Penn Social.
- If you get there early, you can partake in District Trivia Tuesday! Runners up get a free pitcher of beer (does it really matter what the first place prize is?).
- Blu eCigs and Ones to Watch present Portugal. The Man at the Fillmore Silver Spring.
- If you’re tired of “la la commercial dance music,” TRIBAL and DJ David Merrill will be Tropicalia.
- If you’re feeling fancy, go to Vinoteca for a tasting of white wines from France.