GOING OUT ON A WEDNESDAY JUST GOT EASIER (you’re welcome).
- Not only is this a truly awesome name for a band, but Ugly Purple Sweater (a local, DC band!) will be playing a Black Cat so go experience two local gems for the price of one.
- Oh Land always dances her heart out in her videos, so why not dance along with her at the 9:30 Club?
- If you are a person, then you probably like pie. So learn about pie then EAT pie at Trohv tonight. You know you want to.
- Lionel Richie will be at the Patriot Center—sing it with me—ALL NIGHT LONG (all night…all night).
- Jack Johnson’s super mellow, sweet songs would be a great way to unwind after a rough day. Or, even if you aren’t stressed, you could just stare at him lustfully while he sings. Your choice.
- Trivia and beer naturally go together perfectly, because everyone knows that you always get smarter/make great decisions after a few beers. Prove that you know more useless facts than anyone else at the Bier Baron Tavern for Trivia Night.