Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
WELCOME TO FALL. You can:
- Dive into the season with everything you need to know about the fall TV line-up.
- Get all your rules, tips and tricks for coffee from a world-famous coffee tasting champion.
- Eat your way through 2013′s DC restaurant offerings or check out ALL of the fall/winter food specials and events right over here.
Now for tonight:
- Go dancing with Toro y Moi at 9:30 Club:
- Or you could hit up Comet Ping Pong’s Double Feature Mondays.
- You could check out a free forum on DC chefs and the national food discussion.
- Or meet Project Runway’s Mondo Guerra…
- If you’re in the mood to get active, Vida Fitness is taking over Howard Theatre with Dance ‘Til Dawn, an evening of Zumba.
- Or nourish your mind/body/soul with some pay-what-you-can yoga at Union Arts.
- The Jonas Brothers concert at Fillmore got canceled…
- …but there’s all sorts of other stuff right over here