Whether it be drinking, eating, laughing, anything we’ve got you covered when it comes to setting your social dial to MAX FUN, MINIMUM STRESS. If our picks don’t tickle your fancy, head on over to our Agenda page for more ideas (P.S. promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all–so please use it).
Here we go:
- As always, check out our 2013 Outdoor Drinking Guide for all your outdoor drinkin’ needs.
- Wanna watch a movie without paying $10 for a ticket? We have the solution via our Free Movie Guide.
- Broke but want to go to a show? Once again, BYT has got you covered with a list of free concerts!
On to tonight:
- Ok, guys, first off Laura Jane Grace (of Against Me!) sings The “Transgender Dysphoria Blues” at Rock and Roll Hotel. YES.
- Not your thing? DIANA ROSS is at Wolf Trap for a heaping dose of diva and, you know, a great live performance and living legend.
- OR you head to DC9 for The Octopus Project:
- Or get rell heavy with Every Time I Die at Fillmore Silver Spring:
- It’s your last week to check out Second City’s hilarious show “America All Better!!” at Woolly Mammoth. We went, we saw, we laughed and you will too.
- Into dat Bike Lyfe? There’s a DC Bike Party at Dupont Circle tonight.
- And if you’re into dancin’, Tittsworth and DJ Yorker are DJing the sh*t out of U Hall.
- And here’s more waiting for you right over here.