It’s Monday. You got through your day. Time to have some fun and we are here to help you with our daily “Things To Do in DC.” Whether it be drinking, eating, laughing, anything we’ve got you covered. If our picks don’t tickle your fancy, head on over to our Agenda page for more ideas (P.S. promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).
Here we go:
- As always, check out our 2013 Outdoor Drinking Guide for all your outdoor drinkin’ needs.
- Wanna watch a movie without paying $10 for a ticket? We have the solution via our Free Movie Guide.
- Broke but want to go to a show? Once again, BYT has got you covered with a list of free concerts!
On to tonight:
- Come celebrate 7 years of Rock and Roll Hotel with Ceremony (guaranteed to be a great show).
- Looking for some DC Beer Week suggestions? We’ve got a full guide right here, though for tonight we recommend Heritage Night at Howard Theatre with Drop Electric, ACME and other live bands plus beer and whiskey tastings…
- Or the Kramerbooks DMV beer celebration featuring pours from local breweries…
- OR Delaware Beer Night at Penn Social with Dogfish Head and Old Dominion.
- And if you’re into movies, Crystal Screen is showing “Jaws” tonight. “JAWS,” everyone.
- And here’s more waiting for you right over here.
Now have a GREAT Monday, everybody.