It’s Monday. You got through your day. Time to have some fun and we are here to help you with our daily “Things To Do in DC.” Whether it be drinking, eating, laughing, anything we’ve got you covered. If our picks don’t tickle your fancy, head on over to our Agenda page for more ideas (P.S. promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it).
Here we go:
- As always, check out our 2013 Outdoor Drinking Guide for all your outdoor drinkin’ needs.
- Wanna watch a movie without paying $10 for a ticket? We have the solution via our Free Movie Guide.
- Broke but want to go to a show? Once again, BYT has got you covered with a list of free concerts!
On to tonight:
- Like “Steel Magnolias” and/or “Waiting to Exhale?” How about drag shows? All three? Well, we have an event for you in the form of a lip-synched mash-up musical of the two films performed by drag queens. Happy Monday!
- Also, there’s gonna be some awesome freak-folk happening at Galaxy Hut with Viking Moses, Landing, and Kustchy Rye Ergot.
- Feelin’ literary? Folger Theatre is putting on Tafferty Punk’s Love’s Labour Lost BUT there’s a catch: it is being rehearsed for the first time AND performed the same day. Crazy stuff, right?
- Puppets are still at the Strathmore!
- If you like karoake or at least watching people making fools of themselves while doing karoake, head to Penn Social for The District Karaoke City Wide Finals.
- There’s more waiting for you here.
Now have a great Monday night, everybody.