Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
First a couple of heads ups:
- Our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- Looking for free outdoor movies? We’ve got those too.
- AND Free outdoor concerts as well.
- NOW-Lets dive into tonight so you can get out of the house:
- Join the modern world with Paul Weller at 9:30 Club.
- Head to Black Cat for Gauntlet Hair and Jackson Scott. We talked to Jackson. Read out talk with Jackson.
- Or head to Baltimore for Ted Leo at Ottobar.
- Art Crimes: Misappropriations closes at The Dunes with artist talks from Gregg Deal and Joseph Asher Hale. We like this because it’s artsy, Sidecar is providing free rides and you can win some art to take home!
PS: Please give me your money so I can make not difficult art. K thx bye! -A.P.
- If you’re in the mood for a laugh/giving some money to a charity of your choosing, head to Cause for ‘Burp!’
- Finally, Beyonce is at Verizon Center for one more night. If you are going, BuzzFeed compiled this list of 47 reasons why she’s great. If you’re not going, don’t worry, just remember that she was in the 3rd Austin Powers movie.
- + there’s always a slew of other great options right over here.