Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
First a couple of heads ups:
- Our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- Looking for free outdoor movies? We’ve got those too.
- AND Free outdoor concerts as well.
- NOW-Lets dive into tonight so you can get out of the house:
- Get dark with Ghost B.C. at Ram’s Head Live:
- Get in on great free local music with Humble Fire, The Accidentals, and Priests at Fort Reno.
- Or check out Plain White T’s at 9:30 Club.
- No? OK then. Strathmore’s got a great ode to puppetry right now called No Strings Attached and it’s definitely worth the trek.
- If you’re in the mood for sweet rooftop hangs, head to the Donovan House roof for Donovan’s Day Off–DJ sets, drink specials, great views and more.
- Lastly, Beyonce at Verizon Center is essentially SOLD OUT. Pretend you went with these fierce-ass .gifs:
- + there’s always a slew of other great options right over here.