Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. ) ———————————————————————————————— First a couple of heads ups:
- our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- Looking for free outdoor movies? We’ve got those too.
ONTO TONIGHT, WHERE THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT THINGS HAPPENING:
- Whaddup, Monday. Shake off those start-of-the-week blues with Ariel Pink at U Street Music Hall.
- Or dance ’em off with FOALS at Rams Head Live…
- Or soothe ’em off with Stephen Kellogg at Jammin’ Java:
- As of this morning, Crystal Screen’s showing of The Social Network isn’t canceled (yay) even despite the rain. Check here for details/schedule info and here for updates.
- No? Back to music? Get loud and feel the feels with The Menzingers at Rock and Roll Hotel:
- OK and THEN if you have a mustache (real or fake), escape the rain with Mustache Mondays at The Mansion on O Street (only in June). Admission is $10 bucks, there’s half-priced beer, a treasure hunt, etc. GO.
- And lastly, ALL THREE NIGHTS of Animal Collective at 9:30 Club are sold out. Sorry, bros.
- but here’s a slew of other options