Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN. And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. ) ———————————————————————————————— First a couple of heads ups:
- our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- Looking for free outdoor movies? We’ve got those too.
ONTO TONIGHT, WHERE THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT THINGS HAPPENING:
- Get dancin’ with a Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs DJ set at U Hall tonight…
- Hey guys, Tomahawk is back. (What? Totally.) Catch ’em tonight at 9:30 Club.
- And if you’re in the mood for FOOD, Mothership is hosting a five-course menu of wild boar called Feast of the Beast. (WHAT. YES.)
- Or you can skip the boar and get a dose of Rodents of Unusual Size at NoMA’s free outdoor screening of The Princess Bride. (ALSO YES.)
- OR you can skip rodents of all kinds and hit up another terrifying species, OOMPA LUMPAS. (Seriously. Terrifying.) Turn violet at Family Meal’s screening of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
- …Or completely skip the terror and get straight freaky at Heist, which is launching an all new gay night(!!!) Hit up The ___ Party with OPEN BAR.
- Speaking of teh gay, Black Cat is hosting a special LGBTQ Story League contest with a $100 prize for the best love story (adorable/so get on that).
- + a slew of other options