Welcome to your daily “Things to Do in DC” Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our AGENDA (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it. )
First a couple of heads ups:
- our OUTDOOR DRINKING GUIDE 2013 is live now too-NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.
- Looking for free outdoor movies? We’ve got those too.
ONTO TONIGHT, WHERE THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT THINGS HAPPENING:
- First off tonight, The Dandy Warhols stop through 9:30 Club (!!!)
- D.C.’s Imperial China play their LAST SHOW EVER. Head to Black Cat and see ’em live (for the last time) with Tereu Tereu and May Tabol.
- You can also catch some of the District’s own with Black Alley at Howard Theatre. Get funky with their own brand of “Soul Garage” IF YOU DARE. (You should dare.)
- It’s also OPENING NIGHT of “Becky Shaw” at Round House Theatre. Romantic errors, bad manners, hilarity. Kick it off with the cast tonight.
- Back to music? Check out tonight’s Glow Session with Misun at Heurich House.
- Hungry?? Art and Soul has a new pig/oyster roast every Wednesday night. CHECK OUT WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT RIGHT HERE. (Prepare to get hungry…)
- There’s also a “BIG QUEER JEWISH HAPPY HOUR” today at Mova Lounge so obviously that is going to be amazing. (#CapPride4Evr but mostly now but also always.)
- Oh and P.S. There’s an evening of yacht rock over at Little Miss Whiskey’s. Enough said.
- + a slew of other options