Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Mason Bates’ KC Jukebox Ravishment is at The Kennedy Center. Read our interview with the Composer-in-Residence.
- March? Cool. Here’s a tiny way to get involved: After the March: Take Action! This may be the first time we’re recommending something at The Potter’s House.
- We also like the Empower DC benefit show at The Dew Drop Inn with Poppy Patica, Redline Graffiti, and BRNDA.
- Eat some bao at the Bao Down at The Source. In addition to The Source’s bao, there will be special baos from Momofuku, Peter Chang Restaurants, People’s Bao Food Truck, Chaplin’s and Hazel.
- Go drink some illegal mezcal at Hank’s Oyster Bar.
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)