Happy Tuesday! People assume not a lot happens on a Tuesday night BUT they are so very wrong. We are here to help with our picks of the best things to do tonight in D.C.! You can also head to our agenda page to see absolutely everything going on in the area tonight! (P.S. promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it)
- Our Outdoor Drinking Guide is always a must (also, this weather is bangin’ and you should enjoy it).
- More out of door activities: our free outdoor movie guide! Movies and nice weather, what else could you want?
- Last but no least, enjoy some music at no cost (or almost no cost) with our free concert guide. We love guides at BYT.
Onward to tonight’s activities!
- Local H frontman Scott Lucas comes back to DC with the Married Men, his Americana-inspired 7-piece band. Free tonight at Hill Country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQenHNZy0qo
- Get in touch with your 90s self at Wolftrap with Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Vertical Horizon, and Fastball.
- Feelin’ intellectual and artsy? Then head to Target Gallery Torpedo Factory to view the Radio Sebastian exhibition.
- Everyone is talking about Adelle Waldman’s debut novel “The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P.” She’s reading from the book at Politics and Prose at 7pm.
- Flashback to your college days and show off your beer pong skills at Penn Social’s weekly beer pong tournament. Plus you can win prizes.
- Enjoy America’s favorite pastime with the Nationals vs. the Braves plus hot dogs and beer.
- Reggae music (aka the best summer music) will be at Rams Head Live in the form of Beres Hammond.
- Check out our comedy guide for the big list of open mic/local comedy events happening tonight.
Now go forth and enjoy your Tuesday evening!