Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Wednesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. This is much more effective than posting random comments on posts. Promise.)
- Echo and the Bunnymen bring on your unremembered nostalgia HARD @ 930 club
- J.RODDY and the Business close out their RNR Hotel Residency. If you’ve missed them thus far, don’t miss them tonight (bonus: These United States are opening)
- The Whale (hosted by those nice guys Beautiful Swimmers), DC’s best free Wednesday dance night returns to U Street Music Hall.
- Enjoy cocktails inspired by heavy metal and poured down your throat by 2 of our favorite bartenders in town: Patrick Owens and Ashley May, over @ American Ice Company
- Have some drinks @ Happy Hour for Hope at Vinoteca
- Explore DC as a biking city over @ National Building Museum