Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Tuesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it, this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts)
- Obviously everyone raged last night so you may want to take it easy: DID YOU KNOW that if you’re 35 and under you can see plays at The Shakespeare Theatre Co for only $15? Cymbelline is playing RIGHT NOW.
- 930 Club has a very classy twofer of shows tonight: Joshua Radin takes the sold out stage early and Yann Tiersen (who composed the scores for Amelie and Goodbye Lenin) closes out the night
- Movie screening wise: join the cast and crew of Oedipus El Rey for an intimate screening of CRUZANDO and a discussion
- or much like every Tuesday check out a Psychotronic screening @ The Passenger (tonight it is DEATH GAME the premise of which is this: A businessman whose family is away on his birthday picks up two young girls. He takes them to his house, where they seduce him. Afterwards, however, they tie him up, torture him, trash his house, and then kill a delivery boy….)
- The Petrojvic Blasting Company makes a rare DC appearance at Black Cat (Torches open) all of whom seem handsome, Serbian and handy with their instruments