Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Tuesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- We damn well love American Ice Co. and it’s fairly well known that we love their heavy-metal-inspired cocktail event Spirits in Black to pieces. So let’s get an amen when we say that American Ice Co. is THE place to be tonight for kick-ass drinks and sweet tunes spinnin’, from 10pm on. ***BONUS*** Tonight’s guest mixer/bartender is none other than Rachel Sergi from Jack Rose–check out her drink diary and learn her favorite drinks and the places to get ’em.
- Head to Woolly Mammoth for the return of their controversial play The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs–take a look at the human price we pay for high-tech toys.
- Get yo’self some free whiskey at tonight’s whiskey tasting with a Jameson ambassador at Little Miss Whiskeys.
- If you missed Wilco at Wolf Trap last night, fear not–you’ve got another shot tonight.
- You can always try and see the probably-gonna-be-great documentary Shut Up and Play the Hits around town. Check out our ode to LCD Soundsystem here…
- There’s also a Shut Up and Play the Hits afterparty at Velvet Lounge tonight ft. DJs and drinks & good times.
- And last but certainly not least, The Joy Kills are at Black Cat for your nightly dose of gritty blues-punk.