Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Tuesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Tonight is opening night for THE ADDAMS FAMILY at The Kennedy Center. We cannot say enough about how excited we are for this one, guys. Macabre, understated humor and our favorite undead-ish family in musical form? We’re there.
- In terms of deliciousness, check out CORK’s Whole Animal Grill-Out–tonight’s menu features an entire Alaskan King Salmon wood-roasted, served with seasonal sides such as Local Asparagus, Salt Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Bearnaise Sauce and Seasonal Fruit Cobbler. (Mouth currently watering…)
- Def Leppard and Poison are at Merriweather Post Pavilion. This is obviously incredible.
- Head to Sixth and I and go inside Israel’s Secret Wars with Raviv and Yossi Melman, authors of Spies Against Armageddon. Learn about Israel’s nuclear program and spies–riveting knowledge to fill that brain of yours. Get your learning on.
- And finally, do you want to hear Seal perform “Kiss From A Rose” live? Of course you do. Luckily you can catch him tonight at The Filene Center.