Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Wednesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- You get your chance to turn on, tune in and drop out with the Pink Floyd Experience at the Fillmore Silver Spring (B.Y.O.LSD)
- Grillfish is hosting a new series of Happy Hours, and what better day to Happy Hour than hump day?
- Speaking of happy hour, Lou’s City Bar still serves 1/2 price pints all.day.and.all.night.long
- Get in on the ground floor, with Amanda Badzé‘ and her signature alternative-soul sound at DC9
- Or dance your face off (and all that King Cake you ate yesterday) with Ewan Pearson + Protect-U @ U Street Music Hall
- “Adaptation and a willingness to sell out are the only alternatives left when the world is driven by unsparing greed” is the root behind Woolly Mammoth’s Civilization (All You Can Eat), which enters it’s second week.
- + other stuff
Now a little pig for your pleasure…