Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Monday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK KICKS OFF TODAY. WHEEEEEEE. Follow them on twitter here and get ready to see your fingertips bleed by Friday.
- and proving that Sociam Media Week (#SMWWDC) has a little something for everyone is this selection of activities today:
- the fashion impact report launch-all day.
- a MAGNETISM WORKSHOP sponsored by those nice folks @ UBER
- and hey-A GIF PARTY!
For those of you not into overtly celebrating social media, here are some MORE events you can go to (and STILL TWEET ABOUT:
- BEER LOVIN’ starting at 6pm: in evening that will surely go down in DC craft beer history, ChurchKey is handing over 7 drafts and 4 casks lines to the DC Brau brewers.
- Hang out with the CORCORAN CONTEMPORARIES Steering comittee as they present NEXT GENERATION, a show intended to complement their wildly succesful/magical 30 Americans exhibit
- See a weird movie for free courtesy of Washington Psychotronic Society
- + other stuff