Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Tuesday picks, there are tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on ALL CITY is free and open to all-so please use it. )
- Consider this your friendly reminder to buy your tickets to BYT PRESENTS: A Night At The Newseum IV in 3D before they sell out (and it is getting way close)
- For the Foodie we recomment: Michael Pollan’s talk “In The Defense of Food” at Strathmore
- We are all made of stars when Moby is in town at Fillmore (anyone remember that incredible drum set he did on some trash can’s when the power went out at a show of his in DC eons ago?? AMAZING)
- Woolly Mammoth’s A Bright New Boise has been receiving rave reviews (even from our team here)
- Didn’t win our ticket giveaway? That’s okay there are still some left for tonight’s Ra Ra Riot show at the 9:30 Club!
- Dance your face off at Heart-2-Heart with DJ Tight Fang & Philippe (of Fatback) at Lost Society
- Want something a little different in your hump day? Black Squirrel in AdMo hosts acclaimed author Steve Almond as he launches his new book God Bless America (Lookout Books, 2011). God Bless America is the only book praised by literary sensation Junot Díaz and media maverick Glenn Beck. Nice.
Make this your soundtrack for all your (mis)adventures tonight