And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Go do these things:
- Come out and see Jamie Cullum and hear his award-winning jazzy pop music at the 9:30 Club.
- Or check out Curtis Harvey’s acoustic folk and campfire singalong set at DC9.
- It’s open mic night at Gypsy Sally’s. Sing, dance, clap along and support other amateurs!
- Capital Connoisseurs is hosting a Mixology 101 course at Stoney’s tonight. Learn how to mix fun drinks and impress your friends — plus, free food when the event’s over!
- Unlock your inner zen with a free yoga class on the Metropolitan Branch Trail. BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat)
- Busboys and Poets is hosting a Women’s Spoken Word event. Ticket proceeds go towards supporting Capital Pride.
- Or head to The Brixton for Capital City Showcase’s roast of DMV tourists. The event is free — and if the jokes aren’t funny enough, happy hour lasts til 10pm.
Didn’t see anything you like? There’s tons more right over here.