- Most of the BYT staff will be at MØ at U Street Music Hall.
- If you can’t get into the tiny U Hall, there are quality options to the left and to the right. Wolfmother is at the Lincoln Theatre and The Faint are at 9:30 Club.
- And relive all your 2007 dancing memories with Maximo Park @ RNR Hotel
- The other remaining show-going BYTers will be at Ex-Cult at DC9 or Deer Tick at Black Cat.
- Arlington Cinema $2 movies continue with The Monuments Men, Non-Stop and a Frozen sing-a-long. Not sick of that song yet? Sing-along!
- If you’d rather cry outside, there’s a free screening of Up in Adams Morgan. This movie series has the best poster of any outdoor D.C. movie series of 2014. Read our Outdoor Movie Series guide, too.
- One of the best happy hour specials, $2 tacos and $4 margaritas at El Centro D.F., now features a queer happy hour on the roof.
Didn’t see anything you like? There’s tons more right over here. Good night and good luck.