And if you don’t dig our picks, there are tons of other events to check out on our Agenda (side note: promoters/venues: posting events on the Agenda is free and open to all-so please use it, WE PROMISE this is much more effective than posting random comments on posts). Also, remember to check out Your Best June since it’s June. Now go do these things:
- Person that your parents just don’t understand Tyler, The Creator is at 9:30 Club.
- Fellow Chicago (well, Bird used to live there) act My Gold Mask headlines Black Cat.
- If you would rather see another Chicago act but in Baltimore instead of D.C., Jeff Tweedy is at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall.
- Two bands we like that we happened to interview and will appear on this site later today, Cayucas and PAPA, are at Rock & Roll Hotel.
- If you’re not interested in live music (there are way too many good shows for a Monday night), consider heading to the DCJCC for a screening of Mike Myers (yes, the Mike Myers) first documentary SUPERMENSCH: THE LEGEND OF SHEP GORDON.
- Or you can finish your Orange Is The New Black binge.
Didn’t see anything you like? There’s tons more right over here.