Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, events, gatherings, and so on that will keep your social life slightly above average!
- Go eat at Comet Ping Pong.
- Andy Shauf is playing DC9 with Chris Cohen at 9 p.m.
- Head to the National Building Museum to hear sex therapist Dr. Ruth Westheimer discuss her emotional connection to her doll house collection stemming from the loss of her home in Nazi Germany. There’s a lot happening there, but it should be interesting. And check out our interview with Dr. Ruth from a few years back.
- Be festive and drink wine at Baltimore’s Christmas Market wine tasting. You get snacks and wine and the smell of Christmas in the air.
- Megyn Kelly will be discussing her new book, Settle For More, with BBC News Anchor Katty Kay at Sixth & I Synagogue. She’s going to hit on her differences and disagreements with Trump. Remember those?
If none of these options float your boat, check out our AGENDA for more ideas (side note: promoters/venues: posting events in the AGENDA is free and open to all-so please use it.)