Welcome to your daily Hit List featuring the shows, openings, and ritual gatherings that will set your social dial to MAX FUN.
And if you don’t dig our Wednesday picks, there’s tons of other events to check out on BYT ALL CITY
- Avant-garde sax player and Sun Ra disciple Marshall Allen wilds out like a aural astronaut in gold sequins s with the Gerald Cleaver Group at Twins Jazz (shows at 8 pm and 10 pm)
- Peter Hook of Joy Division presents tracks from THAT ALBUM Unknown Treasures at 930 club.
- The State Theater becomes the fluorescent 24 hour CVS lighting nightmare mushroom trip that is the Tim and Eric Awesome Tour, Great Job! Chrimbus Spectacular 2010
- Head over to Long View Gallery for ArtJamz. Paint and get drunk to benefit confused gay teenagers most likely living in a high school hell worse than that which Christians can imagine.
- Free Energy, Hollerado, and Spirit Animal out dirtbag you at Rock & Roll Hotel.
Let’s get cosmic Marshall.