“Hey There Delilah” a sad song about a sad boy who is in love with a sad girl is going to have its own TV show. We’d rather watch these instead.
1. “Welcome to the Black Parade” by My Chemical Romance
It’s a TLC-esque show about parades and the boys who love them. There’s also some sort of adversity. Maybe they have to fight to save the parades.
2. “Last Goodbye” by Jeff Buckley
The journey of a boy and his dog and the hardest good bye of them all.
3. “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now” by Celine Dion
This is begging to be a full on telenova drama with multiple fake deaths, secret twins and everything else you can pile into it. With lyrics like “There were moments of gold and there were flashes of light,” and “The flesh and the fantasies, all coming back to me,” the sky is the limit.
4. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
This takes place during the summer of 1976 at an amusement park called The Jungle starring five teenage employees who try to take over the park.
5. “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child
Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle team up to host a reality show where the contestants are judged as much on their survival skills as they are on their entrepreneurial ideas and fashion savvy. Army print bikini tops forever.
6. “California Love” by 2pac feat. Dr. Dre
7. “Int’l Players Anthem (I Choose You)” by UGK
Perfect for the whole family, this romantic comedy centers around a life long bachelor who finally makes it down the aisle, despite the warnings of his friends. Cue up that laugh track.
8. “Believe” by Cher
10. “Every Breath You Take” by The Police