Cancel all of your plans this weekend and come spend some quality time with two of your favorite D.C. institutions. We’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Smithsonian Castle to host a very fun (and very family friendly) Winter Festival from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday!
Grab your kids, grab your parents, grab your friends and spend your Saturday creating ornaments, decorating holiday cards, writing poems, jamming out to some lovely local choirs and taking that perfect holiday photo at the Smithsonian Castle with us! Did we mention it’s 100% free? It’s 100% free.
Check out the full list of events below and make sure to RSVP here:
- Holiday Story Time at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Create your own air plant seasonal ornaments
- Decorate holiday cards
- Customize a letter to Santa or a holiday haiku with the help of a poet from Ars Poetica
- Take a photo at our special photo station with a holiday backdrop and props
- Enjoy musical performances from local choir groups