Good morning everyone! Ready to take ON this week?
- when just no plain, old cup of coffee will do: the fine art of coffee portraiture:
- Being Gay at Jerry Falwell’s University (via)
- the “official” Mad Men drinking game. Here’s hoping that The Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce name is amended to include Joan’s surname. It will make EVERYONE’S nights a little better.
- IF …. celebrities moved to Oklahoma (absolute.must.click)
- movie nerd gold #1: David Lynch ranks his movies from worst to best (spoiler alert: Dune is probably EXACTLY where you think it needs to be)
- movie nerd gold #2: WHO KILLED BAMBI? – the Roger Ebert Sex Pistols screenplay
- at the BYT offices, the breakdown is similar to this, aside from the fact that diet soda percentage is actually doubled and we treat it as a real food group (via):
- “Inspirational Rap Lyrics is a satire blog that juxtaposes beautiful and uplifting photographs that are dime a dozen on Tumblr with some of the most outrageous lyrics from today’s hip hop music.” (Via)
- sticking to your 4th grade guns:
till next time, remember: things are NOT as bad as they could be: