Good morning everyone! Lets start this whole thing out with this:
- (Famous) brains on drugs / I’m hungry
- I know that’s probably enough to keep you entertained for a while but I’m feeling generous so:
- Politically incorrect cartoons (and they meant it)
- Burgers inspired by 192 UN recognized countries. Behold: the sweet & spicy Afghanistan, the robust Australian & more…
- Every single thing about this story is wrong
- What do YOU regret EVERY SINGLE DAY?
- Fit to fly with Richard Simmons. EXACTLY as scary as it sounds:
- Writer Shelley Jackson is publishing her story entitled “Skin” in tattoos on strangers, one word at a time. Volunteers in the project must accept the word they are given and tattoos must be in black ink, in a classic book font.
- And this is obviously the end of the road for us this morning: