Internet is your bitch:
- Peter Hook on Disney’s Joy Division tee: “Quite a compliment.”
- pop culture anthropology survey of the day: HEADBANDS THROUGH THE AGES
- Campaigning good times: NY Mag had two big ad guys from BBDO write up some humorous scripts for the upcoming presidential election.
- sure, but is it ULTRA SOFT? Moby Dick typed on toilet paper, for sale on eBay. (via.)
- hipster heaven vs. hipster haven (via The Frisky)
- supercut to end all supercuts: 48 years of Doctor Who adventures in under 10 minutes:
- some people will say ANYTHING to get you to….: Newt Gingrich made perhaps the most grandiose promise of any candidate since JFK: A permanent American moon base by the end of his second term.
- putting things into perspective: A pair of Toronto high school students sent a Lego man into space two weeks ago.
- speaking of Kennedy: Remaining 45 hours of secret JFK tapes released (and they say: Don’t trust anyone named Newt-or do they?)
- it’s all about the small victories (and just in time for Superbowl): never eat wings you don’t want again (click to enlarge)
till next time, keep up the good work: