it is a GLORIOUS internet morning ahead:
- bad ass of the day: Iza Privezenceva is a Russian girl who is astonishingly fast with a recurve bow.
- an hour and a half north of New York City outside the bucolic little Hudson Valley hamlet of Dover Plains. It’s a place called Oniontown. You’re not necessarily supposed to feel welcome:
- Cale just interviewed Die Antwoord for us. Watch this to mentally prep yourself for your head exploding in a few weeks:
- take my picture! take my picture! an interactive heatmap of the most frequently photographed spots around the world. (via petapixel )
- everyone needs a back-up plan: Vanilla Ice does home renovations
- It was Ina Garten, in the gazebo, with the whip
- Sweaterwear inspiration of the day: Anjelica Huston
- EYEBROWS 101 (via exexexexexexex)
- remember 1992?
till next time: keep up the good work: