April means more than just great weather (FINALLY). It’s also National Grilled Cheese Month, which is a pretty big deal. Because a Grilled Cheese has everything one could want: bread and cheese, melted together.
- Go out and grab yourself a classic grilled cheese sandwich. No better way to celebrate than by indulging in the American classic. Get salivating by checking out our taste tests at The Melt Shop and GCDC. You’re welcome.
- Or, if you’re feeling adventurous, try out a twist on the classic sandwich. Mac and Cheese sandwiches changed my life forever.
- Elmer Fudd made a song about his love for grilled cheeses. It’s (not surprisingly) pretty sexual:
- Have your friends ever said you have a cheesy sense of humor? If so, the Cheese Jokes twitter will satisfy all your pun needs.
To Brie or not to Brie… THAT is the question
— Cheese Jokes (@dailycheesejoke) April 14, 2012
- Let your bed indulge with a 14″ Grilled Cheese Squishable. Look at how happy it is! I would still eat it.
- This shirt is everything. Wear it in public. Also, apparently cute faces on grilled cheeses are a normal thing. Does that not freak anyone out while eating?