Happy Friday, folks. Let’s cruise on up outta this bitch.
- Vanity Fair reunited the entire cast of Freaks and Geeks and it was glorious.
- A recipe for Moonshine Marshmallows. Let me say that again, guys. Moonshine Marshmallows.
- Say hello to the Internet’s worst “Gangnam Style” parody:
- Mastodon, Journey, Bobby Brown and more: unexpected musicians who contributed songs to Disney movies.
- Fresh-baked pizza perfume. Thanks to Pizza Hut, yup, that’s a thing.
- Here’s what The Dark Knight Rises would have been like had it told the truth. (Hardcore Nolan/Dark Knight fans, brace yourselves.)
- “How long is it since you were really bothered?” Science Fiction quotes that make excellent pick-up lines.
- Want to add a little humor and a whole lotta strange to your Facebook news feed? “Like” Animals Without Necks. Go on.
- And in your Strange Animal News of the Day, a National Geographic explorer just found millions of dead, mummified puppies in an Egyptian catacomb.
- Stranger still, trainers in New Zealand are teaching dogs how to drive cars.
- Take a peek inside Playboy’s surprisingly chic offices.
- Balancing out that Playboy link, here’s feminist Gaston….
- Cover yourself in Will Ferrell’s super sexy cream AND help fight cancer?? Donate at least $25 to Cancer for College and receive a bottle of Will Ferrell’s Sexy Hot Tan Sunscreen.
- And finally, here’s a little mashup of Brad Pitt’s latest–that Channel ad and World War Z. Brilliant.
‘Til next time, keep up the good guidance.