Uniting against a world without Internet, our superhero dream team:
- In promotion of Django Unchained, Quentin Tarantino wants to direct you in the art of the shoot-off. Just upload footage of yourself and he’ll give you some pointers.
- The Beatles just agreed to a collaborative documentary project pieced together by a quest to find concert footage and rare recordings from over the years.
- And now for your Tumblr of the Day, What if Adele Was Mrs. Doubtfire?
- One man lives his life based on The New York Times Style Section in a hilarious experiment.
- Speaking of The New York Times, remember that scathing (and incredible) review of Guy Fieri’s new restaurant? Turns out fictional Fieri fan Karl Welzein of @DadBoner, quite possibly the world’s greatest novelty Twitter account, responds via Craigslist rant.
- CELEBRITY. MUSTACHE. MASHUPS. We present: Shaquille O’Nealpatrickharris…
- Stock up on Twinkies because HOSTESS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.
- And in your Throwback of the Day, here’s an early AOL commercial from 1995:
- Eleven weirdly-spelt words and how they got that way. (Because why the eff is there a ‘D’ in ‘Wednesday’ …???)
- Here’s a psychologist who can predict what you’re thinking by the end of this Youtube video using Science, Match or Wizardry:
- Man in the UK dresses up as a giraffe and carries out random acts of kindness.
- A supercut of every “(s)he’s right behind me, isn’t (s)he?”
- Fifteen sequels that actually ruined everything.
- This dog hates Skyrim:
- And finally, here’s David Hasselhoff posing on top of a car, dressed as Captain Hook. Happy Friday.
‘Til next time, keep up the neighborly attitude.