You know the Internet has finally made it when the Oxford English Dictionary names “GIF” the word of the year.
- Good morning! Here’s the greatest interview to ever appear on a legitimate news show. It’s about a haunted toaster. Enough said.
- Things as bad as Hitler, how to showcase a bromance and more; the most cringe-worthy posts from National Novel Writing Month.
- Why doesn’t MTV play music videos anymore? The answer is fuck you. No really, watch this.
- Speaking of which, how are today’s musicians earning money? A nice breakdown of revenue.
- Keeping that music train a-rollin’, check out these awesome Smiths lyrics as Penguin book covers.
- Anchorman 2 to contain multiple song-and-dance numbers.
- Here’s every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer recapped as a limerick.
- The 10 (totally hilarious/on-point) Commandments of Eating Fast Food.
- Against gay marriage? Don’t worry, in retaliation, gay men will just marry your girlfriends. (Great sketch or greatest sketch of all time???)
- Youtube comments that said it all.
- Famous writers on their favorite bookstores.
- Pizza-flavored ice cream: that’s a thing.
- And finally, here’s VP Joe Biden’s sick-burn cameo on a 1993 episode of “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?”…… You’re welcome.