May all this week’s pole dances continue without interruption.
- Good morning, d00dz and d00detz. Can you help Drake by using this awesome Rap Coloring Book? (Farewell, productivity. We barely knew ye.)
- Remember Rebecca Black’s “Friday” from the ever inventive ARK Music Factory? THERE’S A NEW ONE ABOUT THANKSGIVING. That is all.
- Teens forced to answer for their racist tweets spurred by Obama’s re-election. (Yes.)
- If you can’t wait for the new season of “Portlandia,” that’s tough because you’ll have to keep waiting but here’s a clip from a new sketch:
- Thirty-seven Bond girls then and now…
- Speaking of which… Dead Man Chooses New James Bond Movie Over Pointless Flowers In Obituary: “Funeral services and interment will be held privately. In lieu of flowers and in his honor, go see the new James Bond movie.”
crack-cocaineSmall-Batch Sriracha gets made:
- And in case you ever wondered how to build a giant tentacle monster, here’s a tutorial.
- Drive + Mario Kart = Kart. Thank you, Internet. Thank you.
- What’s that in your car? Oh, it’s just Nelson Mandela. (And these other inexplicable air fresheners.)
- And, you know, here’s Elvis singing “Blue Suede Shoes” like a Black Metal song:
- Aaaaaand here’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” as a reggae jam:
- Hold the phone, there’s a Star Wars popsicle maker. You can have popsicle lightsabers that glow.
- And finally, since we’re on the topic of Star Wars, Conan spoofed the audition tapes for some of the best/most stylized contemporary directors. They are all incredible. INCREDIBLE.
The Human Centipede:
And the best one of all,
‘Til next time, keep up the enthusiasm.