Hello and welcome back to another WEEKEND, Y’ALL! Lots happening the next couple of days that get our BYQueer stamp of approval INCLUDING but not limited to watch parties for the Oscars, drag fundraisers, the return of OOPS…I Did It Again at DC9 (hence the Britney GIF theme) and MORE!
ALERT ALERT ALERT we just announced Future Is Festival (happening March 26th-29th) and YES RHEA BUTCHER IS ON THE LINEUP THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
Grab an all-access pass (ON SALE NOW) to Death Becomes Us, which is slated for November 2020!
Want free tickets to see an advance screening of Downhill (ft. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Will Ferrell) next week? We got the hookup!
If you’re queer ‘n like beer, here are February’s Best Draft Picks!
Speaking of good February things, here’s why we think this month is gonna be amazing! (New La Roux? YES PLEASE!)
Up in NYC, meanwhile, we caught TORRES’ album release show last week! (Homegirl was real nervous and it was REAL CHARMING!)
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS: Tag all your Instagram stuff #BYThings (@brightestyoungthings) and get a chance to shine on OUR Instagram feed too.
- Sleaze: Bleeding Hearts is at Wonderland.
- Pride Reveal 2020 is at City Winery.
- MSTRKRFT are at U Hall.
- Slay Them Hearts is at Red Bear.
- Bear Happy Hour is at UPROAR.
- Oops…I Did It Again is at DC9.
- Tell All Your Friends: Heartbreak Edition is at Black Cat.
- Derrick Carter is at U Hall.
- Haute Dish: Back 2 The 90s – A Drag Fundraiser for WIT at Duplex Diner.
- Freeballers is at Green Lantern.
- BODEGA and The Wants are at DC9.
- Poppy plays U Hall.
- GIRLS RULE! Dance Party w/ DJKB is Upstairs at Ottobar.
- Scene: An Upscale Event is at Phantom DC.
- Red Carpet and Oscars Watch Party! is at Midlands.
- Hot Lips Drag Brunch is at The Ugly Mug.
- QT Fusion Dance: Queer Artist & Anniversary Night (Swing+Blues) is at A League of Her Own.
- Dinner N Drag is at Shaw’s Tavern.