Hi Ponies! As you all know, Season 12 of RuPaul’s Drag Race premiers this Friday and we CANNOT wait to see the glitz, glam, and shade that the queens have in store for us this season. To get you hyped for the premiere, we filled this week’s Queer Best Weekend Bets with some of our fav queens and moments from past seasons. So, without further ado, Sashay AWAY!
ALERT ALERT ALERT Incrediball: The Capital Pride Honors & Kick-Off Party is June 5th and we are V. PUMPED!
AND in case you didn’t know, we recently announced Future Is Festival (happening March 26th-29th) and YES RHEA BUTCHER IS ON THE LINEUP THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
Grab an all-access pass (ON SALE NOW) to Death Becomes Us, which is slated for November 2020!
Here are the IG stories we can’t stop watching ft. queer royalty Ashlyn Harris, the BA Test Kitchen (O HAI ANDY) and more!
Papier is a new fashion installation coming to House of Sweden, and if you like Bjork or Gaga or any level of fabulousness in general, PROBABLY GET TICKETS!
We thought Beanpole was p. flippin’ good! (Harrowing AF, but what else is new re: queer-ish cinema set in post-WWII Leningrad?)
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS: Tag all your Instagram stuff #BYThings (@brightestyoungthings) and get a chance to shine on OUR Instagram feed too.
- Queer/ Trans/ Non-Binary Yoga is at Lamont Dharma House.
- LGBTQ Social in the City! is at The Moxy DC Downtown.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race S12 Premiere with Pussy Noir & Boomer Banks is at TRADE, and viewing parties are at probably every gay bar in the city.
- Hot in Herre: 2000s Dance Party is at U Hall
- The Crew Club: The Closing Party.
- Q ▼ W ▼ E ▼ R ▼ T ▼ Y: ALL BLACK Everything is at TRADE.
- Take Me Out is at Black Cat.
- Queer Crafting is at Soho Coffee & Tea.
- Flashy Sundaze is at Flash.
- Mix and Mingle is at Dupont Italian Kitchen.
- QT Fusion Dance: Bachata Night with DJ Pérez is at Green Lantern.