Fall is almost upon us–a time to grab those tights and scarves and snuggle up in coats while the leaves crunch under your new leather boots. And with the return of fall is D.C.’s biggest shopping event of the year, Fashion’s Night Out Georgetown (September 6th–mark those calendars).
To get us all in the know, we asked some of our favorite stylish people around town for their shopping songs and favorite fall looks. After Holly Thomas’ inspirational board, and last week’s edition by Liz Fassbender, we turn to Kate Warren, girl about town and the style photographer behind GO KATE SHOOT.
(PHOTO of Kate by Jim Darling)
Want to listen on Spotify? Go directly to Kate’s playlist here:
Take it away Kate:
- Mr. Michael the Sun Rises! – Kinky Creature
- Down With The Trumpets- Rizzle Kicks
- New York Is Killing Me- Gil Scott-Heron
- Like A Feather – Nikka Costa
- Can You Tell – Ra Ra Riot
- It Is Not Meant To Be – Tame Impala
- It’s Him! – White Denim
- Out in the Way (feat. Wild Nothing) – Beach Fossils · Wild Nothing
- Can’t Go Home – Good Old War
- Excuses – The Morning Benders
- No Diggity – Chet Faker
- Happy Rappy – Das Racist
- Percussion Gun – White Rabbits
- Dominos – The Big Pink
- Gold Dust Woman – Karen Elson
AND NOW FOR THE PINS to inspire your best sense of style this season. Like these trends? Love Pinterest? Click on the “In It To Pin It” button below to get pinning.
Long skirt + bomber
FOLLOW Kate on TWITTER + PINTEREST and follow us + our official FNO inspirational board on Pinterest too where all of these and more images can be found.