Sure, you might have gotten pretty close to failing trig in high school, but forget about your mathematical angst because today (3/14!!!) is the one day of the year where numbers are actually COOL. And by cool we mean delicious. From sweet to savory, we have a nice little roundup of all of D.C.’s best Pi Day Deals, so you can start thinking about your plan of attack. Plus, since it’s terrible and slippery and cold and gross outside, we also have a round up of snow day specials because we could all use a little pick me up. Best of luck today, everyone.
Snow Day Specials
- City Tap Penn Quarter (901 9 St NW) – Swing by for happy hour all day! There will be $5 drafts, $6 house wines, $7 mulled spiced wine, and a $7 Cookie Dough Smash cocktail.
- Del Campo (777 I St NW) – Come by for all day specials including $12 sandwiches and $12 Bulleit and beer.
- District Distilling (1414 U St NW) – If you’re in the mood for some locally made booze, head on over to District Distilling and enjoy their happy hour all night long.
- Due South (301 Water St SE) – Enjoy $6 Snow White Russians all day long while you eat some $4 Texas brisket chili.
- G by Mike Isabella (2201 14th St NW) – More all day happy hours!
- Graffiato (707 6th St NW) – Grab a seat at the bar and enjoy a day long happy hour.
- Hank’s Oyster Bar (633 Pennsylvania Ave SE, 1624 Q St NW) – Swing by for all day happy hour at the bar, $1.25 oysters and a snow day themed punch.
- Jack Rose (2007 18th St NW) – Swing by the most magical (whiskey) place on earth for $8 hot cocktails with silly names. There’s the Chai My Buns with Captain Morgan spiced rum, the Chocolate Without Borders with Ilegal Mezcal and Pleasant Pops Mexican Chocolate, and the Spiked Apple Cider with their house made cider. Also, they’re grilled cheese and tomato soup combo will be $8 if you need a little more substance.
- Joselito (660 Pennsylvania Ave SE) – From 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. all food and drink at the bar is 20% off. As a warning, their website has the most annoying auto play music.
- Kapnos (2201 14th St NW) – They’ll have a very special extended happy hour.
- Kapnos Taverna (4000 Wilson Blvd, VA) – There’s all day happy hour at the bar! It’s a snow day miracle.
- Osteria Morini (301 Water St SE) – All day happy hour is in full effect, which means all of those drinks you order are essentially 20% off. Let’s get boozy.
- Pepita (4000 Wilson Blvd, VA) – Enjoy that sweet all day happy hour.
- Requin (8296 Glass Alley, VA) – For today only, their happy hour has extended hours.
- Ripple (3417 Connecticut Ave NW) – From 5 p.m. to close happy hour will be in effect. Plus, your favorite comfort foods like fried chicken, charcuterie and cheese will all be on the bar menu.
- Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City (1250 S Hayes St, Arlington) – Not only is the Ritz lowering their rate to $299 (with Club access! Whatever that means!), but they’re also offering their special snow day cocktails, The Snow Cap and Late Winter. If you’re bougie, this is a fun choice.
- Solly’s (1942 11th St NW) – Sloppy Mama’s BBQ is doing an old fashioned fish fry today, plus there’ll be serving up drink specials from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Surfside (1800 N St NW, 2444 Wisconsin Ave) – Starting at 5:30 p.m., their margarita pitchers will be half price and you can get a free order of chips and guacamole with any entree.
- Taco Bamba (164 Maple Ave W) – They’re serving up $1 hot chocolates and will have beer specials all day long.
- Takoda (715 Florida Ave NW) – Our favorite non beer garden that is pretending to be a beer garden is serving up discounted Hot Toddys today. Made with Redemption bourbon, they’ll only set you back $10 today instead of the usual $12. How generous.
- Tredici Enoteca (2033 M St NW) – All raw bar items, plus glasses and bottles of champagne are half off today if you feel like getting really fancy and going all out.
- Town Hall (2340 Wisconsin Ave NW) – Happy hour will run from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and there will be half priced wine all day long.
- Urbana (2121 P St NW) – If you’re in the mood for $5 pizza, $7 boilermakers, and $7 hot cocktails you’ve come to the right place.
Pi Day Specials
- &pizza (705 H St NW) – Once again the crazy kids at &pizza are throwing weddings for the people insane enough to want to get married at one of their locations. This year they’re even expanding the tradition to Baltimore and Philly. I’d truly rather they sell some discount pizza then enable people to ruin their lives by getting married (not that all marriage will ruin your life, but I feel like getting married in an &pizza is a red flag), but nobody asked me! Also, maybe I’m just grumpy because I’m hungover.
- Bayou Bakery (1515 N. Courthouse Rd, Arlington) – Some slices of pie are being offered for the very special price of $3.14.
- Blaze Pizza (7419 Baltimore Ave, College Park) – All customized pizzas are $3.14, which is truly an amazing deal.
- Colony Club (3118 Georgia Ave NW) – If you’re looking to eat 2000 calories in one meal and still feel good about yourself, local bakery Whisked! is throwing a ticketed party at Colony Club where 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the ACLU. Not to mention, you’ll get a slice of pie and a drink with your ticket.
- Dangerously Delicious Pies (1339 H St NE) – From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. all diners will receive a free slice of sweet pie. Get there early because they probably will run out of pie.
- Declaration (804 V St. NW) – From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. get yourself over to Declaration for $5 one topping pizzas. The Brooklyn pizza will also be 50% off all night.
- Pi Pizzeria (910 F St. NW, 7137 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda) – Happy hour all day long! Take a day off and just hang out and soak in all the specials. If you buy one large pizza, you get the second pizza for $3.14 because you can’t have only one large pizza. If you order a draft beer today, you’ll also get a free pint glass. If it’s your birthday, you get a free large pizza. Also, Schlafly Pi Common beer is $3.14 all day. So many goddamn specials.
- Pizzeria Paradiso (3282 M St NW, 2003 P St NW, 124 King St, Alexandria)- The brand new savory apple pie pizza and B. Nektar’s Apple Pi mead are $3.14 off! Plus, drafts are $3.14 at the bar during happy hour.
- Songbyrd (2477 18th St NW) – Celebrate Pi Day with Acme Pie Co at Songbyrd! They’ll have $3.14 pie specials, discount vinyl, and more.
- Timber Pizza Co. (809 Upshur St. NW) – All of their beer and wine will be $3.14 today with the purchase of a pizza. Get drunk with all the babies of Petworth.
- Villa Italian Kitchen – Just show them this coupon and you can get a cheese pizza for $3.14. This might be the best deal of them all.
Special Closures / Announcements
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) March 14, 2017
— Hirshhorn (@hirshhorn) March 14, 2017
*Exclusive offer* The Broccoli Combo pack is back for 48 hours only! Purchase in pairs for more saving. P.S. They make the perfect gift ? pic.twitter.com/7bxemeJ5Z6
— Broccoli City (@BroccoliCity) March 14, 2017