all photos: Kevin Hulse, C.Freeman, Shauna Alexander, Ben Droz, Stephanie Breijo, Christopher Chen + Amy Vong on the instagram.
Before we DIVE into the photos below (which is what we know you’re here for, and we promise the photobooth snaps are coming later today-check back in around 1pm), we wanted to just give some basic thanks to everyone involved in making this past Saturday as magical as it truly was:
- Thank you to the Embassy of France and La Maison Francaise for partnering with us on this and letting us do everything we did!
- Thank you to Stella Artois for supporting all BYT events this year
- Thank you to St. Germain for making the enchanted tee-pee forest possible + for those delicious welcome cocktails
- Thank you to all our awesome DJs: TMY, Adrian Loving, Autorock and Sean Peoples-you were all kinds of amazing both inside and outside (bonus points to Sean for closing the night with the “Thank you for being a friend”)
- Thank you to all our live performers: WYTOLD (outside), Margot McDonald, Candy Del Rio, Victoria Vox, Brandon Wardell, CO LA and the host host Ms. Xavier Onassis Bloomingdale
- Thank you to PANDAHEAD mag for creating our enchanted tee-pee forest
- Thank you to our laser guys-you lasered it up real good.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and Maison Francaise staff for checking everyone efficiently, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- and of course – THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING in your Saturday’s best-we have a bunch of awesome events coming up (Summer Camp, Wildlife, a Nat Geo thing we’re about to announce) and we hope to see you all there
setting the mood with Chris Chen:
calms before the storm with Shauna:
day into night with Stephanie:
instagrams by Amy:
party moments by Kevin:
everyone in action, courtesy of Ben:
moar by Shauna:
and last but not least, C.Freeman’s take on things: