You guys all looked amazing on Friday at the Unseensters After Hours and we know that for a fact because we were watching you.
all photos: Franz Mahr, Clarissa Villondo, Nicholas Karlin, Jeff Martin, Blink Ofanaye, Gevar Bonham, Albert Ting
We know you want to dive right into the photographic evidence, but first we want to send some THANK YOUS:
- Thank you to the Smithsonian American Art Museum team for inviting us to throw this party with them and for having the amazing Sites Unseen exhibition – please make sure to check it out again through January 6th. Read our interview with curator John Jacob here.
- Thank you to Chris Keating of Yeasayer for that incredible DJ set! Our feet still hurt.
- Thank you to Otherfeels who curated the supporting music talent! IMKA (fka Flash Frequency), Aquatic Gardener, Twin Jude, YANJU, A Sifu Experiment of Sociorelations, DJ Diaspora, Foots (FootsXColes) and Lundaze. You guys were great as we anticipated. Keep an eye out for all of these acts!
- Thank you (!!!) to Pabst Blue Ribbon for supporting the event and all our after hours events all year long, setting up those cool PBR hammocks and more.
- Thank you to all the great bars who partnered with us on this and created specialty cocktails for the evening. You guys should drink at these ALL THE TIME: Service Bar, Ocean Prime, Archipelago, Rare Steakhouse & Tavern, Bar Deco, and Entyse.
- Thank you to Entyse, Ocean Prime,Killa Cakes,Mezeh,South Block,Rich Bars,Pow Pow, and Sasya for providing those amazing bites for the evening.
- Thank you to Take Five Meditation for the good vibes.
- Thank you to OM Digital for being THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN THE WORLD (as always).
- Thank you to Jackson Pro Audio for keeping us in great sound no matter where we are and are lighting crew DC Night Lights for making everything pretty.
- Thank you to the tireless BYT and SAAM staff for working their cute butts off on this, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- STAY in the LOOP: check out UPCOMING BYT EVENTS + follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.